Would You Like to Fame in Super Bowl 2013 Commercial
Would You Like to Fame in 2013 Super Bowl Commercial
It’s barely three weeks before the Super Bowl XLVII, and we’re already hearing news about the automotive-themed commercials that are going to be aired during the Big Game.
Want a chance to be seen in one of the commercials shown during the biggest sporting event of the year? All you need to do is post a photo of yourself to Instagram or Twitter with hashtag #wishgranted between now and January 12, 2013, for the chance to appear in Toyota’s commercial for the big game. One photo will be selected and placed in the reveal of the commercial during the first quarter of the game.
Also read: Super Bowl 2013 Live
You’ll star alongside Kaley Cuoco, star of the award-winning CBS show “The Big Bang Theory.” While specific details about the creative elements of the campaign will not be released until closer to its air date, the humorous nature of the commercial made Cuoco, with her comedic television background, ideal for the role.
“Not only are we pumped to have Kaley as part of our Super Bowl commercial, but we’re also excited to give fans a chance to have their photo appear in a nationally televised Toyota spot during one of the biggest sporting events of the year,” said Jack Hollis, vice president of Toyota Division Marketing at Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. “We look forward to sharing our commercial with the millions of viewers who tune in to watch the ultimate football showdown.”
For official rules and more information about “Get In The Big Game,” visit www.toyota.com/letsgoplaces/get-in-the-big-game.
Also read: Watch Super Bowl 2013 Online
- 49ers Arrived Louis Armstrong International Airport for Super Bowl 2013
- Jackson Square has Turned into a Giant Broadcast Center for Super Bowl 2013
- 11 Things to Know for Super Bowl 2013
- Chicken Wing Prices Reach Record High by Reason of Super Bowl 2013
- Fans of Ravens, 49ers Living in New Orleans Get Ready for Super Bowl 2013
- Katherine Webb Gets Super Bowl Television Gig
- Super Bowl 2013 Tickets Hit Record High Price
- Any Team Will Not Stop New England to Win Super Bowl 2013
- Price of Super Bowl 2013 Commercials Hit Record High
- Super Bowl 2013 Host Committee Honored Workers in the Local Hospitality Industry